Visitor one of the best ways to improve as a designer is incorporate a wide range of styles into your designs. In order to do this you have to purposefully seek out inspiration.
In this mission me are going to continue our exploration of the major Art Movements by looking at De Stijl.
- Create a NEW Post. Title: De Stijl. Category: Art Movements.
- Research De Stijl and write three paragraphs about the movement. You must include a Works Cited at the bottom with AT LEAST three sources. DO NOT use Wikipedia!
- Paragraph 1: Describe De Stijl as a style? What are the major characteristics? Why is it important?
- Paragraph 2: What do you like about this style? Find FIVE examples of De Stijl Design for inspiration. Insert each into your post and write 2-3 sentences describing the elements of the design that you like.
- Paragraph 3: List some of the major artists in this movement.