Visitor, remember that this class meets the UC requirement for Art. Being a college prep class, there is a certain amount of writing and reflection expected.
The primary way that you will meet this expectation is by reflecting on your artwork when completed.
Remember, if it isn't documented, it doesn't count. At the this stage of a mission you will be demonstrating mastery of what you have learned and posting the finished project on Behance.
Follow through the steps below to export your project for the web and to post on Behance.
This is the part that really matters. Software changes. Tools change. But . . . Design Process never changes. Understanding and properly incorporating the elements of art and principles of design will always enhance your artwork. Also, reflecting on your work is the best thing you can do to improve as an Artist.
Below your image reflect on what you just created.
- What was your favorite part of this project? Why?
- What was most challenging about this project? Why?
- What did you learn by completing this project?
- What do you think you were most successful at on this project?
- What do you think you could do to improve this project?
Thumbs up, Visitor. Writing wasn't so tough was it? The BOSS likes Groms who can write clearly.
Don't forget to go back to the previous mission and click MASTER to move on.